Smooth.

So after making poor eating choices over the last week -- oh did it taste so good -- I've decided that I have to get back on the band wagon with my health. Slowly but surely I'm going to get control over it again this week. I can't even tell you how many sodas I drank over the last week, probably 2 dozen or so. So here's some Instagram Inspiration to help get everyone back on track -- smoothies are always a great way to supplement a meal and still get a lot of nutrients that our bodies need!

@chooselife_liveit_doit
@divaeatslife -- love this layered green smoothie!
@itschincha -- makes me think of spring/summer!
@jims503 -- smoothie + apple chips. Great snack!
@kevsblog -- another fun layered smoothie!

What have you guys been doing to get back on track with good eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment