Review: Love With Food Box.


So I'm completely back logged (and overwhelmed) at the moment with reviews -- I'm literally drowning in food from boxes to beans to bars. I've actually had to ask some companies to postpone sending stuff until I can catch up! So here's a fun box with a twist that I came across and they were kind enough to send me their October box to share with all of you.

Details: Love with Food is not only a box that you get monthly, but for every box they sell, they donate a meal to a hungry child (17,440 at the time of this review). The cost of the box varies on what subscription you buy -- monthly comes out to $10/box + $2/s&h and yearly comes out to $10/box with free s&h with all different levels in between. They also have a spot on their location when you can buy at a special price more of what was sent in your monthly box, but it's for a limited time, so you have to act fast.


Goods: (from top left to right) Mrs. May's Acai Strawberry White Sesame Strips (vegan & GF) -- Natasha's Heath Nut Cookies (GF) -- box of Numi tea bags -- Orange Blossom Honey Straws by Nature's Kick -- Snikiddy All Natural Baked Fries (GF) -- Enjoy Life Seed and Fruit Mix (free of top 8 allergens  -- and GoGo Squeez Applesauce.

Thoughts: I loved that this month had so many things for the kiddo to try out and they were great for putting into her lunch box for school. The beau really liked the teas. Oh and the honey -- check out their website above to see all the different flavors that they make -- including a 'banana' flavored one. I think all in all, this box is definitely worth the money when it comes to value + you're donating a meal to fight hunger. It's a win win for everyone.

Love With Food - Discover Great Food for a Great Cause
Click here to get your first box and use
the code JUICEVIP to get $2 off!

What boxes are you guys currently subscribing to?








**Disclaimer: This box and all the items within were kindly sent to me to review by Love with Food. All products that are mentioned and reviewed on my blog are my own personal and honest opinions, or those of someone I've shared my goodies with. I am not being compensated additionally for my thoughts or posted reviews -- whether good, bad or indifferent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment