Juice Fest.

Haven't had time to juice this week -- imagine that -- but actually had a dream about it last night. Hoping to track down my juice.Nashville lady this week on Saturday and get my hands on some much needed goodness for my body. If you haven't juiced before, you don't know what you're missing. But for those of us that are familiar with the benefits and the difference it makes in our day to day lives, you know exactly what I'm going thru right now. Withdraws. Enjoy your Instagram Inspiration for the week!

@beme71 -- I love the glass straw! Can't wait to get my hands on some.
@carlaseibella
@freshncrunchy -- they have a great IG and blog that I follow!
@nancyvegantastisch -- juice prep!
@tedcraig
@theveggieme -- runs juice fasts up in Canada. Eh?

What color combos have you been making this past week?

No comments:

Post a Comment